Digital marketers know engaging with influencers yields quick results in creating brand awareness. Here's 6 reasons to make it part of your plan.
Grab a coffee, sit back, and dive into some of the the most creative promotional marketing and brand activation campaigns to hit the marketplace.
AI and the impact it will have on marketing was a big topic of discussion at the Cannes Lions this week. Here's a quick recap.
Only 23 percent of customers say they have a ‘relationship’ with a brand, that leaves the other 77 percent that can be converted to brand advocates.
Profiles & Campaigns
A more disciplined approach to consumer insights research is helping Keurig better target its advertising approach.
Bacardi has teamed up with Lonely Whale kicking off a global campaign in England to encourage consumers to reject single-use plastic straws.